Our consultant ecologists offer services on a wide range of ecological, planning, and development matters. Consultants can offer advice on more specialised ecological matters including: working on specific habitats – terrestrial or freshwater and/or work with specific species (including European Protected Species where a licence may be needed), such as amphibians, reptiles and mammals.
Some of the more common services include:
- BREEAM/ Code for Sustainable Homes Assessment
- Ecological Impact Assessment (EcIA)
- Ecological Clerk of Works (ECoW)
- Invasive Species Management
- Phase 1 Habitat Surveys
- Protected Species Survey and Management